What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Infrastructure & Capital Projects - Senior Associate
- Work in a project team
- Create financial models/ assist in building complex financial models based on business issues or transactions being analyzed (eg: for financing, acquisition, valuation and other purposes) using MS Excel
- Value projects based on net present value, internal rate of return and profitability index
- Drafting reports and findings including the preparation of tables, exhibits, and charts
- Communicate effectively to all levels of engagement management
- Balance multiple engagements and responsibilities
- Research and analyze industry and market data / issues
- Participate at meetings with the clients/ for the projects
- Perform ad hoc analysis utilizing Bloomberg and other databases
- Assist to prepare proposals/ presentation materials and for pitching
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk associated with engagements
- Prepare internal documentation regarding client, working papers and engagement acceptance procedures
- Strong academic credentials required, 3.0+ GPA
- Ability to analyze companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective
- Experience with financial modeling development and review for at least 2-3 years
- Excellent business diagnostic, analytical and logical skills
- Proficient in using MS Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong commitment and flexibility in working in a challenging professional environment
- Committed and enthusiastic attitude
- Must be flexible with the potential travel requirements of client service engagements
- Professional demeanor and strong English communication skills, both written and oral; ability to communicate in Mandarin is plus
- A strong finance, accounting, engineering/ management background
- Bachelors required; Masters in Finance preferred; CFA (level 1), and/or CPA candidacy a plus
- The ability to work unsupervised with attention to detail
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.