The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients. We are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace with 21 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Ulaanbaantar, Wuhan and Xiamen in China.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value.
Valuation and Modelling Services guide and advise clients on valuation methodologies and provide valuation advisory services relating to business interests. These include intellectual property, intangible assets, common and preferred stock and other securities, partnership interests, employee stock option plans (ESOPs), private debt instruments, options, warrants, and other derivative products relevant to our clients.
- Provide valuation analyses for tax, financial reporting or other regulatory, compliance or management planning requirements
- Take the diverse business activities and transactions into account and simplify them into the most granular components to build a financial model providing insights into the key drivers affecting strategic decision-making of the client
- Develops analytical models that can be visualized and interpreted convincingly to inform recommendations
- Plans and executes engagements that deliver a superior client experience
- Acts as a financial advisor across a broad spectrum of transactions through a sophisticated analysis of financial information
- Builds an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and stays up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends, and leading practices
- Applies quality assurance, risk management, and confidentiality procedures in all areas of work performed and managed
- Builds expertise in one stage of the M&A lifecycle and develops network in others to position client with other technical and market experts
Your Role As a Leaders
- Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Bachelor degree or above with major in Quantitative Finance, Actuarial Science, Financial Engineering is an advantage. Other degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration or related disciplines would also be considered
- Professional qualification of HKICPA / CICPA / CFA / ASA / CBV / CPV or other equivalent overseas qualifications
- At least 5 years' relevant work experience, including at least 2 years' valuation experience related to M&A or financial reporting.
- Strong knowledge of treasury function and market risk
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese, including both technical and business report writing, good documentation and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and project management capabilities
- Strong business sense, analytical thinking, consultation and interpersonal skills, with high commitment to delivery excellence
- Self-initiation & good team player
- Willingness to work under pressure and travel