Aon are currently recruiting an Associate DC Pensions Consultant to join our team in Bristol, UK. The Associate DC Pensions Consultant will be primarily responsible for providing consulting support for the implementation and ongoing operation of our Investment / DC Pensions clients.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About The Role
As an Associate DC Pensions Consultant some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Liaison with pension providers & asset managers.
- Keeping up to date with providers’ latest product offerings.
- Investment Reporting and providing detailed commentary on fund performance.
- Drafting of Investment strategy advice & commentary.
- Assisted fund research and selection.
- Helping the team stay organised and efficient in client service.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Uses pension technical knowledge to support the consultants in delivering client reports and advice.
- Efficiently manage deadlines and be in a position to work independently for routine matters.
- Possess a good understanding of clients' needs to be able to manage clients for day to day contact.
- Manages routine client projects, with oversight from a more experienced consultant.
- Serves as day-to-day contact on smaller clients although will not be able to sign out authorised advice.
- Prepares meeting materials and has role in meetings.
- Producing reports and presentations for clients.
- Providing graphic design support for a range of the organisation's written communications (e.g. product information materials, brochures, presentations and case studies).
- Maintaining files as required, arrange storage and retrieval of files, ensure files are kept up to date with relevant documentation.
- Organising meetings and events, including complex multi- party meetings and adjust arrangements in response to changing circumstances.
As an Associate DC Pensions Consultant your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Have or prepared to work towards professional qualification(s) e.g. CFA/ RFQ Level 4 Diploma.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Worked in a pension environment either in advisory or administration capacity.
- Detailed analytical approach to tasks.
- Ability to work in an environment which is deadline driven.
- Project management experience (not essential).
- Data analysis skills and knowledge of MS Excel.
- Good communication skills.
Salary And Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, childcare vouchers and additional holiday.