Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate/Senior Associate in Financial Risk Management - Market/Treasury Risk for our KPMG Risk Consulting practice.
- Assist financial services clients to assess and comply with banking and other applicable regulations, such as DFAST, CCAR, Basel III and Dodd Frank, as well as understand the evolving regulatory landscape
- Provide technical knowledge with respect to the application of complex regulatory requirements related to CCAR and DFAST submissions, including capital plan requirements and FR-Y14 requirements
- Advise clients regarding capital management improvement opportunities including infrastructure, process, data and modeling and governance
- Assist clients with development and enhancement of key stress testing models, including credit loss forecasting, operational loss forecasting, and PPNR forecasting (balance sheet and income statement)
- Assist clients to leverage technologies, analytics, and data sources to solve a myriad of capital management business issues
- Assist clients to optimize regulatory demands with strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting processes and a volatile business, economic and compliance environment
Additional Responsibilities For Senior Associate
- Supervise associates and interns on engagements
- Serve as a liaison between clients and upper management
- Identify and communicate technical matters to both clients and upper management
- Serve as a mentor to associates and new hires
- A minimum of one year of related experience either as a regulator or applying bank regulation in another capacity
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; advanced degree in finance, economics or financial engineering preferred, CFA or CPA a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of the capital management process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to assess processes and controls and develop realizable enhancement
- Ability to work on-site at the client premises at least eighty percent of the time
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, or other legally protected status. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please.