The Senior Audit Manager role is based within Risk Audit.
The role of the Senior Audit Manager is to be Part of a Global Audit Team to audit market risk and counterparty credit risk in major HSBC Universal Banking System (HUBs) and Big countries where HSBC has significant presence.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Conduct audit program as a subject matter expertise for market risk & counterparty risk
- Be a strong team player to grow the team and help team to be the first in class
- Effective documentation of work
The Ideal Candidate For This Role Will Have
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Fixed Income/ Foreign Exchange (FX)/Equities/Credits
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Market Risk and/or Credit Risk
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Financial industry
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Big 4, Risk Management, Trading and/or Audit
- Past working experience on relevant systems, i.e. Trading and Risk Management systems
- Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Overall 7-15 financial industry experience is preferred
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. 25% of international travel
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Master Degree / Accountancy / Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is desirable but not essential
- Set and achieved challenging short, medium and long term goals which exceeded the standards in their field
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
- A successful track record of delivering complex projects and/or programmes, utilising appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
In addition to above, the ideal candidate should have strong personal integrity and work attitude, work hard, have good inter-personal skills, learn quickly and adapt quickly.
The base location for this role is 8 Canada Square, London.
At HSBC we are open to different ideas and cultures, connected to our customers, communities and each other and dependable by doing the right thing. These are the values that guide us every day and we seek to recruit people who share these values. We are also committed to increasing opportunities for our employees to work flexibly and welcome job share or flexible working applications.
Job Field: Audit
Primary Location: Europe-United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Type of Vacancy: Country vacancy