J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
- Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
- Investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
The EMEA Client Reporting Team forms part of the Global Investment Management Client Service & Business Platforms (CS & BP) group within JPMorgan Asset Management. The Team supports the European Sales and Marketing teams, Client Account Managers and Products teams in delivering first class service to our clients. Team is responsible for providing Reporting and Client Service support across all product groups and strategies for EMEA Institutional investors and Funds.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Prepare and deliver all assigned manual and automated client reports and other assigned tasks with highest accuracy and in timely manner through the use of reporting tools and procedures
- Respond to client queries
- Liaise with various groups like client portfolio managers, client account managers, sales teams and technology partners to gather required information for production and/or enhancements
- Maintain group mailbox, trackers and assist with MIS reporting
- Prepare Fund Factsheets
- Assist with training for junior colleagues where relevant
- Assisting other team members with various tasks, including reviews of the tasks completed
Personal Attributes Required
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and efficient manner with multiple teams
- Assisting the team in maintaining existing reporting procedures, tools and workflows necessary to facilitate the process
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail
- Maintaining a high level of competency when reviewing data and reports, and quickly identifying both data and format issues
- Support all aspects improvement of the Reporting processes, including opportunities to build efficiency and enhanced control measures
- Perform UAT testing for any of the new enchantments and work on the project cycle
- Organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively with local and global teams, as well as on own initiative; sensitivity to different cultures and working styles
- Need to be creative, flexible
- Self-starter and motivated, able to prioritize key tasks effectively
Qualifications / Demonstrate Understanding
- Graduate with 4-5 year of experience / Post graduate with 2-3 year of experience
- CFA level 1 could be a distinct advantage
- Any investment accounting knowledge and/or regulatory experience would be extremely advantageous
- Understanding of the asset management business, various asset classes and investment products is desirable
- Ability to quickly gain broad knowledge of the range of assigned JPMAM investment products, in order to succeed in the role
- Financial market awareness and understanding of basic financial concepts
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Adobe Acrobat and Outlook skills (intermediate/advanced)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; excellent writing skills in English
- Outstanding numeracy/quantitative skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.